Site Inactive

Membership

Who's Online

Site Contributions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Last March Forum Index -> Applications for New Raiders and Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akallabethalion
Leader
Lieutenant

Lieutenant

re: Getting Started

Welcome to our website! You can apply to our kinship by clicking on the link to your left and filling out the application. Once you have completed the application, I will review it, approve it, and you can then create a toon for raiding. To do this, follow these steps:

Click on User Profile on the very top of the screen.

Click on the Characters Tab.

Click on the Add Character link.

Enhance.

Enhance.

Use the drop down menus to create your character.

After finishing character creation, make sure you add your character to The Last March website, even if you are not planning on becoming a member. This ensures you can add your created character to the raid signups.

Repeat for any raid ready characters you might want to sign up with.

Finally, when you're done with this, remind me to add your characters as raid ready. You will then be able to sign up on our Rapid Raid tab!

Please contact me on one of my many toons if you have any problems.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Last March Forum Index -> Applications for New Raiders and Members All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: